- More than 35 years’ experience with Biogas roofs.
- For round silos made from concrete, steel or wood.
- Large storage capacity due to its shape.
- Especially suitable for covering fermenters at pressures up to 15 mbar.
- Used at many water treatment plants, landfills and agricultural biogas plants.
- Double-layered gas storage system.
- Reliable and maintenance-friendly storage system.
- Extensive advice for complex situations.
High demands are placed on gas storage systems. Gas-tightness, service life and environmental aspects play a major role. Therefore, the material of the Biogas roof must be easy to process, have good kink resistance, meet many mechanical requirements and have good chemical stability. We have all the expertise in-house.
Albers Alligator obviously uses its own experienced employees to install the Biogas roof.
Strict requirements ensure good quality
Albers Alligator represents quality. Our employees have been trained in-house and are VCA certified. The plastics used comply with the strictest requirements. They are continually tested and processed using the most modern design, cutting and welding methods. Through the use of specially-designed machinery, Albers Alligator is always able to produce top-quality welded seams. The strength of these welded seams indicates the excellent quality that both you and we expect from the end product. A guarantee is provided on all our products.