- Water silos cover up to Ø 15.00 m.
- Construction is very light and, due to the well thought-out construction, gives a low load on the water silo.
- Assembly can be done quickly with a small number of assistants.
- Water silo is always accessible through reinforced manhole in the cover.
- An affordable system for every horticulturist.
The SiloDome is a cover for water silos up to Ø 15.00 m, made up of a lightweight aluminum frame with a closed cloth over it. Due to the aluminum frame, the whole is very light and can be mounted on the silo edge of new and existing water silos without any problems. The beams of the SiloDome are mounted on special brackets that are attached to the silo edge. In the middle, the frame is supported by an aluminum pole. The cover is tensioned all around with elastic bands.
• Aluminum frame, tailor-made for every diameter water silo.
• Reinforcement rings are fitted depending on the diameter to limit the forces on the silo.
• Frame is supported by an aluminum pole.
• Cover in reinforced fabric, gray type PES / PVC RM 1 (0.70 mm thick, 900 gr / m²) or in open anti-algae fabric, black 210 gr / m².
• Can be provided with a manhole to enter the silo.
• All around tensioned with elastics.
We will be pleased to provide you with more information about the SiloDome. If you are interested in this new product for the control of algae, please contact us here.
Strict requirements ensure good quality
Albers Alligator represents quality. Our employees have been trained in-house and are VCA certified. The plastics used comply with the strictest requirements. They are continually tested and processed using the most modern design, cutting and welding methods. Through the use of specially-designed machinery, Albers Alligator is always able to produce top-quality welded seams. The strength of these welded seams indicates the excellent quality that both you and we expect from the end product. A guarantee is provided on all our products.