Basin liners and slope protection
- More than 25 years’ experience in basin liners and slope protection.
- Thousands of basins supplied.
- As a standard procedure, slopes are covered with a protective material.
- You are assured of long-term, reliable waterproofing of your basin, regardless of its shape or size.
- A choice of several cover systems for your water.
The best waterproofing solution for your basin
Alligator liners and slope protection in thousands of basins prove the good quality of our materials and installation techniques year in, year out. Our multi-layered Polyextra-S 0.60 mm provides long-term and reliable waterproofing of your basin, regardless of its shape or size.
We apply protective material to the slopes of your basin. To ensure continuous water quality, it may be desirable to cover your basin. Albers Alligator has designed two cover systems for this:
• Multi-F dek®, a floating total cover solution for new and renovation basins;
• Kristaldek®, a surface-sized floating cover in combination with slope protection. This solution is also suitable for existing basins.
Albert Alligator provides the following guarantees on basin liners, provided it is covered:
• 10-year guarantee on PVC foil
• 15-year guarantee on Polyextra® -S 0.60 mm foil
• 10-year guarantee on slope protection
Strict requirements ensure good quality
Albers Alligator represents quality. Our employees have been trained in-house and are VCA certified. The plastics used comply with the strictest requirements. They are continually tested and processed using the most modern design, cutting and welding methods. Through the use of specially-designed machinery, Albers Alligator is always able to produce top-quality welded seams. The strength of these welded seams indicates the excellent quality that both you and we expect from the end product. A guarantee is provided on all our products.